VIK Hotel Transport
We provide private transportation to the VIK Hotel and Winery and throughout Chile’s central region.
The VIK Hotel boasts breathtaking 360-degree views across the 11,000 acre property in the Cachapoal valley. Featuring a floating, sculptural roof of bronzed titanium inspired by the surrounding mountains, the wind, and the work of Frank Gehry and Richard Serra, the hotel is visually stunning.
The hotel suites are marked by pioneering design and an extensive collection of artwork by Chilean and international artists. Each of the 22 suites features floor to ceiling glass windows with expansive views across the vineyard while also showcasing remarkable art and decor.
– Transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– Mercedes Vito, Mercedes Sprinter, and SUVs.
– Lodging, Wine Tours and Tastings, Activities and Meals
– Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
– Travel Insurance
–– The cost of transportation is the same for 1 or 2 people.
–– 72 hours notice required to reserve transportation services.
–– To reserve transportation, we require a non-refundable deposit of $50,000 Chilean pesos.
–– Full payment is due within 1 week of the scheduled pick up time and the deposit will be applied to the final balance.
– Cancellations occurring 48 hours prior to your scheduled pickup time will be eligible for a full refund (excluding deposit).
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
– Refunds are processed within 15 business days.
Updated July, 2023