Santa Cruz Wine Day Tour
The Santa Cruz Wine Day Tour package is the perfect day tour if you are staying in the Santa Cruz area.
Enjoy a variety of fun and informative wine tours and taste award winning wines including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah.
10:00AM: Pick up in Santa Cruz
10:30AM: Viña Maquis (Tour Premium Lien – Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Viña Maquis has been associated with the production of wine since the XVIII century when it belonged to the Jesuit priests. During the XIX century, Maquis was owned by two Chilean presidents and in 1916, Maquis was bought by the Hurtado family who wished to develop a fine wine business.
12:30PM: Clos Apalta Lapostolle (Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Clos Lapostolle Winery is a modern and state of the art facility in the exclusive Apalta valley which was created by Alexandra Marnier Lapostolle, the Grand Marnier heiress.
2:00PM: Lunch at the Rayuela Wine and Grill (Viu Manent Winery)
Enjoy lunch overlooking the picturesque vineyards and equestrian field at the Viu Manent Winery. The fixed menu includes a nice variety of grilled meats, seafood, salads and a generous side dish that can be shared.
4:30PM: Ventisquero (Premium Wine Tasting)
— Enjoy a delicious variety of Ventisquero Reserva wines with a sampling of cheese from the overlook of the Apalta Valley.
6:00PM: Arrive at Hotel in Santa Cruz
— Transportation in clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
— 2 Wine Tour and Tastings
— 1 Premium Wine Tasting
— Lunch is ONLY included if purchased in advance
— Bottled water
— Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
— Travel Insurance
— Items of personal nature
– Full payment is required to reserve the Santa Cruz Wine Day Tour
– Prices shown are effective for tours on or after August 1, 2019
– Reservations are required 72 hours in advance
– Tours require a minimum of 2 people
– This tour package is for travelers staying in the Santa Cruz area
– Contact us for special pricing if you are staying outside of Santa Cruz (including Lolol, Peralillo, San Fernando)
– Cancellations made 30 days prior to your scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a full refund.
– Cancellations made within 16 – 29 days of a scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a 50% a refund.
– Cancellations made within 15 days of a scheduled pickup date will not be eligible for a refund.
– All refunds are processed within 15 business days.
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
Updated November 18, 2019