Santa Cruz Wine Day Tour
The Santa Cruz Wine Day Tour package is the perfect day tour if you are staying in the Santa Cruz area.
Enjoy a variety of fun and informative wine tours and taste award winning wines including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah.
10:00AM: Pick up in Santa Cruz
10:30AM: Viña Maquis (Tour Premium Lien – Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Viña Maquis has been associated with the production of wine since the XVIII century when it belonged to the Jesuit priests. During the XIX century, Maquis was owned by two Chilean presidents and in 1916, Maquis was bought by the Hurtado family who wished to develop a fine wine business. A sustainable vineyard, focused on producing fine wines, highlighting the varieties of Cabernet Franc and Carménère. Just next to the vineyards is a beautiful large garden which is part of the natural landscape. Designed by the prominent Belgian landscaper Frank Adriaenssens in 2007, the idea of this garden is to protect the grapes from any plague in a completely natural way. Includes a tasting of 4 Gran wines including a Reserve and Ultra Premium Lien.
12:30PM: Viu Manent (ICON Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Viu Manent is a Chilean winery founded in 1935 by the Viu family. The ICON tour and tasting is a great way to start the day in wine country. The tour includes a carriage ride through the vineyard and a tasting of 5 wines including 3 Single Vineyard wines, the El Incidente and Viu 1.
2:30PM: Lunch (Not Included)
Restaurant Options (Select one):
Rayuela Wine and Grill (Viu Manent Winery)
— Enjoy lunch overlooking the picturesque vineyards and equestrian field at the Viu Manent Winery.
— The menu includes a nice variety of grilled meats, seafood, salads and side dishes that can be shared.
Fuegos de Apalta (Montes Winery)
— Run by world renowned celebrity chef Francis Mallmann, Fuegos de Apalta is set among the beautiful vineyards at Montes.
— Known for his technique of cooking with fire, the menu is a mix of Argentine and Patagonian flavors.
— Enjoy a sensational seasonal menu of grilled meats & fish along with their fresh farm to table produce.
4:30PM: Ventisquero (Premium Wine Tasting)
— Enjoy 3 varieties of Ventisquero Premium and Super Premium wines (Grey, Ramirana y Vertice) with a sampling of cheese from the overlook of the Apalta Valley.
6:00PM: Arrive at Hotel in Santa Cruz
– Pick-up/Drop-off at your lodging
– Transportation in a clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– All tasting fees
– Visit 3 wineries
– Driver / Guide gratuity is not included but is appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
– Items of a personal nature
– All bookings require at least 2 weeks
– To reserve our service, we require a non-refundable deposit of $50.000 CLP which will be applied to the final balance.
– Full payment is due when you are in Chile and before the scheduled tour date.
– We accept Paypal and bank transfers
– Tour packages require a minimum of 2 people
–– Contact us for special pricing if you are staying outside of Santa Cruz (including Lolol, Peralillo and San Fernando)
– Cancellations occurring 72 hours prior to your scheduled pickup time will be eligible for a full refund (excluding deposit).
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
– Refunds are processed within 15 business days.
Updated January, 2022