Santa Cruz Wine Day Tour
The Santa Cruz Wine Day Tour package is the perfect day tour if you are staying in the Santa Cruz area.
Enjoy a variety of fun and informative wine tours and taste award winning wines including Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and Syrah.
10:00AM: Pick up in Santa Cruz
10:30AM: Montes (Angel Wine Tour and Tasting)
— A winery designed on the principles of fengshui and all of the prime elements ‘water, metal & wood’ to ensure harmony.
12:30PM: Clos Apalta Lapostolle (Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Clos Lapostolle Winery is a modern and state of the art facility in the exclusive Apalta valley which was created by Alexandra Marnier Lapostolle, the Grand Marnier heiress.
2:00PM: Lunch at the Rayuela Wine and Grill (Viu Manent Winery)
Enjoy lunch overlooking the picturesque vineyards and equestrian field at the Viu Manent Winery. The fixed menu includes a nice variety of grilled meats, seafood, salads and a generous side dish that can be shared.
4:30PM: Ventisquero (Premium Wine Tasting)
— Enjoy a delicious variety of Ventisquero Reserva wines with a sampling of cheese from the overlook of the Apalta Valley.
6:00PM: Arrive at Hotel in Santa Cruz
— Transportation in clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
— 2 Wine Tour and Tastings
— 1 Premium Wine Tasting
— Lunch is ONLY included if purchased in advance
— Bottled water
— Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
— Travel Insurance
— Items of personal nature
– Full payment is required to reserve the Santa Cruz Wine Day Tour
– Prices shown are effective for tours on or after August 1, 2019
– Reservations are required 72 hours in advance
– Tours require a minimum of 2 people
– This tour package is for travelers staying in the Santa Cruz area
– Contact us for special pricing if you are staying outside of Santa Cruz (including Lolol, Peralillo, San Fernando)
– Cancellations made 30 days prior to your scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a full refund.
– Cancellations made within 16 – 29 days of a scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a 50% a refund.
– Cancellations made within 15 days of a scheduled pickup date will not be eligible for a refund.
– All refunds are processed within 15 business days.
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
Updated November 1, 2019