We provide private transportation to Valparaiso and Vina del Mar and throughout the Chile’s central region.
Valparaiso is a major city and seaport in Chile and in 2003 it was declared a United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) World Heritage site.
The city is a major attraction for tourists from around the world. It is known for its labyrinth of cobbled alleys, steep hills, colorful buildings, graffiti and street art.
– Transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– Lodging, Wine Tours and Tastings, Activities and Meals
– Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
– Travel Insurance
–– The cost of transportation is the same for 1 or 2 people.
–– 48 hours notice required to reserve transportation services.
–– To reserve transportation, we require a non-refundable deposit of $50,000 Chilean pesos.
–– Full payment is due within 1 week of the scheduled pick up time and the deposit will be applied to the final balance.
– Cancellations occurring 48 hours prior to your scheduled pickup time will be eligible for a full refund (excluding deposit).
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
– Refunds are processed within 15 business days.
Updated January, 2022