Clos Apalta Transport
We provide private transportation to the Clos Apalta Residence and throughout Chile’s central region.
Clos Apalta-Lapostolle is recognized as a member of the prestigious hotel association Relais and Chateau and created by The Marnier Lapostolle family, founders of the world-renowned liqueur Grand Marnier. This exclusive residence is tucked amid the prestigious hillside in Apalta that comprises the highly acclaimed Lapostolle Winery.
The Clos Apalta Winery has been recognized by many architectural magazines for its concept and stunning design. The original vines at this winery were brought over from France in the last century which descended from a great French lineage.
– Transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– Lodging, Wine Tours and Tastings, Activities and Meals
– Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
– Travel Insurance
–– The cost of transportation is the same for 1 or 2 people.
–– 48 hours notice required to reserve transportation services.
–– To reserve transportation, we require a non-refundable deposit of $50,000 Chilean pesos.
–– Full payment is due within 1 week of the scheduled pick up time and the deposit will be applied to the final balance.
– Cancellations occurring 48 hours prior to your scheduled pickup time will be eligible for a full refund (excluding deposit).
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
– Refunds are processed within 15 business days.
Updated January, 2022