Colchagua Deluxe Wine Day Tour
If you love premium red wines and gourmet food then this is the perfect deluxe wine day tour package for you. You’ll have an opportunity to taste some of the best wines from Colchagua Valley’s award winning wineries and enjoy a gourmet lunch overlooking picturesque vineyards.
9:30AM: Pickup at Hotel in Santiago
12:00PM: Viu Manent (ICON Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Viu Manent is a Chilean winery founded in 1935 by the Viu family. The ICON tour and tasting is a great way to start the day in wine country. The tour includes a carriage ride through the vineyard, tour of the wine cellar, and a tasting of 5 wines including 3 Single Vineyard wines, the El Incidente and Viu 1
2:30PM: Lunch (Not Included)
Restaurant Options (Select one):
Rayuela Wine and Grill (Viu Manent Winery)
— Enjoy lunch overlooking the picturesque vineyards and equestrian field at the Viu Manent Winery.
— The menu includes a nice variety of grilled meats, seafood, salads and side dishes that can be shared.
Fuegos de Apalta (Montes Winery)
— Run by world renowned celebrity chef Francis Mallmann, Fuegos de Apalta is set among the beautiful vineyards at Montes.
— Known for his technique of cooking with fire, the menu is a mix of Argentine and Patagonian flavors.
— Enjoy a sensational seasonal menu of grilled meats & fish along with their fresh farm to table produce.
4:30PM: Ventisquero (ICON Wine Tasting)
— End the day with an unforgettable experience at Ventisquero’s Mirador (Overlook) lodge which has some of the best panoramic views of Apalta Valley. The wine tasting includes tasting their finest wines along with a cheese platter.
5:30PM: Depart Santa Cruz
8:00PM: Arrive at Hotel in Santiago
– Pick-up/Drop-off at your lodging
– Transportation in a clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– All tasting fees
– Visit 2 wineries
– Driver / Guide gratuity is not included but is appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
– Items of a personal nature
– All bookings require at least 2 weeks
– To reserve our service, we require a non-refundable deposit of $50.000 CLP which will be applied to the final balance
– Full payment is due when you are in Chile and before the scheduled tour date
– We accept Paypal and bank transfers
– Tour packages require a minimum of 2 people
– Cancellations occurring 72 hours prior to your scheduled pickup time will be eligible for a full refund (excluding deposit).
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
– Refunds are processed within 15 business days.
Updated January, 2022