We provide private transportation to the Maipo Wine Valley and throughout Chile’s central region.
Maipo Valley is the closest wine region to Santiago and is known mostly for Cabernet Sauvignon wines and the vineyards here were actually the first to be developed in Chile by the Spanish conquerors.
Some of Chile’s largest producers of wine are here including Concha y Toro (Chile’s largest wine producer), Santa Rita and Undurraga and a few of the boutique wineries include Aquitania, Antiyal and Perez Cruz. Others include Cousiño-Macul, which is an older family run winery, Haras de Pirque, Odjfell and Tarapaca.
– Transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– Bottled water
– Lodging, Wine Tours and Tastings, Activities and Meals
– Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
– Travel Insurance
– The cost of transportation is the same for 1 or 2 people
– 48 hours notice required to reserve transportation services
– Cancellations made 30 days prior to your scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a full refund.
– Cancellations made within 16 – 29 days of a scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a 50% a refund.
– Cancellations made within 15 days of a scheduled pickup date will not be eligible for a refund.
– All refunds are processed within 15 business days.
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
Updated November 1, 2019