Santa Cruz Transport
We provide private transportation in Santa Cruz and throughout the central region.
Santa Cruz is considered the heart of Colchagua Valley. It is the most prominent wine valley in central Chile with several award winning wineries mostly known for red varietals including the Carmenere grape.
There are several lodging options to choose from along with restaurants. Also, one of the largest private museums in Latin America, the Museo de Colchagua, is located in town and boasts an extensive private collection.
While this valley is actually larger than Napa, there are only a handful of wineries actually open to visitors. Some of the wineries include, Clos Apalta-Lapostolle, Montes, Neyen, Maquis, Ventisquero, Apaltagua, Las Ninas, Viu Manent, MontGras and Laura Hartwig.
Most of the wineries in Santa Cruz are within 15 – 20 minutes of each other.
– Transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– Lodging, Wine Tours and Tastings, Activities and Meals
– Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
– Travel Insurance
–– The cost of transportation is the same for 1 or 2 people.
–– 48 hours notice required to reserve transportation services.
–– To reserve transportation, we require a non-refundable deposit of $50,000 Chilean pesos.
–– Full payment is due within 1 week of the scheduled pick up time and the deposit will be applied to the final balance.
– Cancellations occurring 48 hours prior to your scheduled pickup time will be eligible for a full refund (excluding deposit).
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
– Refunds are processed within 15 business days.
Updated January, 2022