Maipo Deluxe Wine Day Tour
Maipo Valley is rich & charming and home to some of the oldest wineries in the region. Our Maipo Deluxe Wine Tour package is perfect for wine lovers and connoisseurs looking for an unforgettable experience.
The tour begins with a private visit to one of the most recognized vineyards in the world, Concha y Toro where you will experience a rich winemaking heritage at the home of Chile’s first Icon wine. Following this tour, you’ll continue to lunch at Bodega 1883 (Concha Y Toro) run by the renowned chefs of the Áurea restaurant, Ismael Lastra and Tomás Saldivia. Bodega 1883 offers some of the best wines along with superb, sustainable, and innovative cuisine. The restaurant is at the backdrop of one of the national wine industry’s most unique historical monuments. The final stop of the day will be at the Santa Rita winery which was founded in 1880 and Chile’s first vineyard influenced by French winemakers.
NOTE: This package is available Monday through Saturday.
9:00am: Pick up at hotel in Santiago
10:00am: Concha Y Toro (Don Melchor Private Collector’s Experience)
– An exclusive private tour tailored to you and your companions
– A stroll through the gardens of the founder’s summer house
– A guided tour of the historic Don Melchor wine cellar
– A tour of the rooms of the Don Melchor mansion
– A tasting from three of the exclusive Don Melchor parcels
– A tasting of the current Don Melchor vintage
– A visit to the Don Melchor Collection Room
12:30pm: Lunch at the Sequoia restaurant (Las Majadas De Pirque)
2:45pm: Santa Rita (Premium Tour & Tasting)
Includes 3 Ultra-Premium Santa Rita wines, paired with fine cheeses, nuts, and crackers, with a wooden cheese board souvenir. Also, included is a visit their Centenario Park, Roman Baths and Chapel.
4:45pm: Depart Maipo
5:30pm: Return to hotel in Santiago
– Pick-up/Drop-off at your lodging
– Transportation in a clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– All tasting fees
– Visit 2 wineries
– Driver / Guide gratuity is appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
– Items of a personal nature
– All bookings require at least 2 weeks
– To reserve our service, we require a non-refundable deposit of $50.000 CLP which will be applied to the final balance
– Full payment is due when you are in Chile and before the scheduled tour date
– We accept Paypal and bank transfers
– Tour packages require a minimum of 2 people
– Cancellations occurring 72 hours prior to your scheduled pickup time will be eligible for a full refund (excluding deposit)
– All cancellations must be provided in writing
– Refunds are processed within 15 business days
Updated June 2022