Colchagua Wine Day Tour
Come and enjoy the day in Colchagua Valley! Experience and taste award winning wines including Cabernet Sauvignon, Carménère, Syrah, and Malbec. Most of the world’s Carménère comes directly from Colchagua Valley.
Approximately 2-1/2 hours from Santiago, you will enjoy fun-filled and informative wine tours designed to give you a great slice of the best this region has to offer.
8:00AM: Pickup at Hotel in Santiago
10:30AM: Viña Maquis (Tour Premium Lien – Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Viña Maquis has been associated with the production of wine since the XVIII century when it belonged to the Jesuit priests. During the XIX century, Maquis was owned by two Chilean presidents and in 1916, Maquis was bought by the Hurtado family who wished to develop a fine wine business.
12:30PM: Clos Apalta Lapostolle (Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Clos Lapostolle Winery is a modern and state of the art facility in the exclusive Apalta valley which was created by Alexandra Marnier Lapostolle, the Grand Marnier heiress.
2:00PM: Lunch at the Rayuela Wine and Grill (Viu Manent Winery)
Enjoy lunch overlooking the picturesque vineyards and equestrian field at the Viu Manent Winery.. The menu includes a nice variety of meat, seafood, salads and several side dishes that can be shared.
4:30PM: Ventisquero (Premium Wine Tasting)
— Enjoy a delicious variety of Ventisquero Reserva wines with a sampling of cheese from the overlook of the Apalta Valley.
5:30PM: Depart Santa Cruz
8:00PM: Arrive at Hotel in Santiago
— Transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
— 2 Wine Tours & Tastings
— 1 Premium Wine Tasting
— Lunch is ONLY included if purchased in advance
— Bottled water
— Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
— Travel Insurance
— Items of personal nature
– Full payment is required to reserve the Colchagua Wine Day Tour
– Prices shown are effective for tours on or after August 1, 2019
– Reservations are required 72 hours in advance
– Tours require a minimum of 2 people
– Contact us for special pricing if you are located in Valparaiso, Vina del Mar or outside of the Santiago Metropolitan Region
– Cancellations made 30 days prior to your scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a full refund.
– Cancellations made within 16 – 29 days of a scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a 50% a refund.
– Cancellations made within 15 days of a scheduled pickup date will not be eligible for a refund.
– All refunds are processed within 15 business days.
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
Updated November 18, 2019