We provide private transportation to the Casablanca Wine Valley and throughout Chile’s central region.
The Casablanca Valley is in Chile’s central region and sits between the coastal mountains and the Pacific ocean. It is known for cooler climate wines including Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and the Carmenere Franc.
Some notable wineries in the region include Veramonte, Bodegas RE, Kingston, Casas del Bosque, Emiliana, Matetic and Casa Marin.
Both the Matetic and Casas del Bosque vineyards have restaurants which are open for lunch and Casas del Bosque offers both an a la carte and wine pairing menu.
– Transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– Bottled water
– Lodging, Wine Tours and Tastings, Activities and Meals
– Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
– Travel Insurance
– The cost of transportation is the same for 1 or 2 people
– 48 hours notice required to reserve transportation services
– Cancellations made 30 days prior to your scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a full refund.
– Cancellations made within 16 – 29 days of a scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a 50% a refund.
– Cancellations made within 15 days of a scheduled pickup date will not be eligible for a refund.
– All refunds are processed within 15 business days.
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
Updated November 1, 2019