Casablanca Deluxe Wine Day Tour
Casablanca Valley is located between Santiago and Valparaiso and is known for producing excellent white wines and cool climate reds. A day trip to Casablanca is ideal for anyone staying in the city or passing through to visit the coast.
We’ve created this special package that includes a private wine tour at Veramonte, a premier organic and biodynamic winery along with the Kingston winery which features a modern tasting room overlooking the vineyards.
Between winery visits, you will enjoy lunch on the terrace at the Tanino restaurant located at Casas del Bosque. It’s a beautiful setting with a California vibe and a seasonal menu.
9:30AM – Pick-up at location in Santiago
11:00AM – Veramonte (Private Emblem Wine Tour and Tasting)
The Veramonte winery opened to the public in 1996 and it has earned many accolades for their Primus wine. When guests enter the winery they are welcomed to the “Casona” which has a stunning rotunda, 52 foot ceilings and glass walls that reveal the barrel caves below.
— The tasting includes 4 emblematic wines + food pairings.
1:00PM – Tanino Restaurant at Casas del Bosque Winery
— Select from either the a la carte menu or the 5 course tasting menu with wine pairings.
3:30PM – Kingston (Premium Wine Tour and Tasting)
Founded in the early 1990s by the Kingston Family who were considered pioneers for growing red wine grapes in a valley known particularly for whites. This small family winery is known for producing high quality wines. The stunning views from their tasting room make it a perfect stop at the end of the day.
— The tasting includes 5 wines, Cariblanco Sauvignon Blanc, Sabino Chardonnay, Tobiano Pinot Noir and Lucero Syrah all perfectly paired with local cheeses and artisan chocolates.
5:00PM – Depart Casablanca Valley
6:30PM – Arrive at location in Santiago
– Pick-up/Drop-off at your lodging
– Transportation in a clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– All tasting fees
– Visit 2 wineries
– Driver / Guide gratuity is not included but is appreciated if you enjoyed your experience
– Items of a personal nature
– All bookings require at least 2 weeks
– To reserve our service, we require a non-refundable deposit of $50.000 CLP which will be applied to the final balance.
– Full payment is due when you are in Chile and before the scheduled tour date.
– We accept Paypal and bank transfers
– Tour packages require a minimum of 2 people
– Cancellations occurring 72 hours prior to your scheduled pickup time will be eligible for a full refund (excluding deposit).
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
– Refunds are processed within 15 business days.
Updated January, 2022