We provide private transportation to Valparaiso and Vina del Mar and throughout the Chile’s central region.
Valparaiso is a major city and seaport in Chile and in 2003 it was declared a United Nations Educational, Scientific, and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) World Heritage site.
The city is a major attraction for tourists from around the world. It is known for its labyrinth of cobbled alleys, steep hills, colorful buildings, graffiti and street art.
– Transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– Bottled water
– Lodging, Wine Tours and Tastings, Activities and Meals
– Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
– Travel Insurance
– The cost of transportation is the same for 1 or 2 people
– 48 hours notice required to reserve transportation services
– We require 10 days (business) notice prior to your pickup time and we will give you a full refund
– Refunds are processed within 7-10 business days