The San Antonio port in Chile is located approximately 2 hours (135KM) to Santa Cruz and about 1 – 1/2 hours (121 KM) to Santiago. We provide transport services from the San Antonio port to Santa Cruz and Santiago.
Most cruise ships arriving at San Antonio port will disembark in the morning. Leaving you with some time to explore Chile’s wine valleys. For those who would like to try some of Chile’s best wines before leaving Chile, we put together the following three options;
Option 1 – Casablanca Valley
Casablanca Valley is about 45 minutes from the San Antonio port and it is between Santiago and Valparaiso. Casablanca is a great stop for those who like cooler climate wines including Sauvignon Blanc, Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and the Carmenere Franc. We recommend visiting 1 to 2 wineries along with a nice lunch at Casas del Bosque which offers a wine pairing menu before departing for Santiago or Valparaiso.
Pickup: San Antonio Port | Drop Off: Santiago or Valparaiso
Option 2 – Maipo Valley
Maipo Valley is know mostly for the Cabernet Sauvignon and is about 1 – 1/2 hours from the San Antonio port. We recommend visiting 1 -2 wineries in the Pirque area and having a nice lunch at Concha Y Toro’s restaurant before departing to Santiago.
Pickup: San Antonio Port | Drop Off: Santiago
Option 3 – Colchagua Valley
Colchagua Valley is located south of Santiago in the O’Higgins region and is about 2 hours from the San Antonio port. The town of Santa Cruz is at the heart of Colchagua and is 2 -1/2 hours from Santiago. This valley is well known for the Carmenere grape and other red varieties. We recommend spending 1 or 2 nights in Santa Cruz to make the most of your stay before departing for Santiago.
Pickup: San Antonio Port | Drop Off: Santa Cruz, Colchagua
* This option does not include local transport in Santa Cruz or transportation to Santiago. That can be reserved separately.
– Transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– Bottled water
– Lodging, Wine Tours and Tastings, Activities and Meals
– Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
– Travel Insurance
– Full payment is required to reserve the transportation service
– Prices shown are effective on or after June 1, 2019
– The cost of transportation is the same for 1 or 2 people
– 3 day notice required for reservation
– Hours of transportation service are from 7:30 AM – 9:00 PM
– Additional fees may apply before 7:30 AM and after 9:00 PM
– Contact us for special pricing if you are traveling in a large group.
– We require 10 days (business) notice prior to your pickup time and we will give you a full refund.
– Refunds are processed within 7-10 business days.