Colchagua Deluxe Wine Day Tour
If you love premium red wines and gourmet food then this is the perfect deluxe wine day tour package for you. You’ll have an opportunity to taste some of the best wines from Colchagua Valley’s award winning wineries and enjoy a gourmet lunch overlooking vineyards.
9:30AM: Pickup at Hotel in Santiago
12:00PM: Viu Manent (ICON Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Viu Manent is a Chilean winery founded in 1935 by the Viu family. The ICON tour and tasting is a great way to start the day in wine country. The tour includes a carriage ride through the vineyard, tour of the wine cellar, and a tasting of 5 wines including 3 Single Vineyard wines, the El Incidente and Viu 1.
1:45PM: Lunch at Fuegos de Apalta (Montes Winery)
— World renowned chef Francis Mallmann launched Fuegos de Apalta in March 2017. He is one of the best known chefs from South America who specializes in Argentine and Patagonian cuisine. Enjoy a sensational seasonal menu of grilled meats and fish cooked on open flames overlooking Montes vineyard. The lunch includes a starter, entree & dessert, 2 glasses of wine, water and coffee.
4:00PM: Clos Apalta Winery /Lapostolle (Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Clos Apalta Winery was founded by Alexandra Marnier Lapostolle and her husband Cyril de Bournet in 1994. In 2008, Wine Spectator awarded their Clos Apalta 2005 Wine of the Year and most recently James Suckling awarded Clos Apalta 2014 100 points. The tour consists of touring their facility to experience how gravity plays an important role to gently create their Clos Apalta wine and concludes with a wine tasting of Clos Apalta.
5:30PM: Depart Santa Cruz
8:00PM: Arrive at Hotel in Santiago
– Transportation in a clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– 2 Wine Tours and Tastings
– 1 ICON Wine Tasting
– Lunch is ONLY included if purchased in advance
– Bottled water
– Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
– Travel Insurance
– Items of personal nature
– Full payment is required to reserve the Colchagua Deluxe Wine Tour
– Prices shown are effective for wine tours on or after August 1, 2019
– Reservations are required at least 72 hours in advance.
– Tours require a minimum of 2 people
– Contact us for special pricing if you are located in Valparaiso, Vina del Mar or outside of the Santiago Metropolitan Region
– Cancellations made 30 days prior to your scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a full refund.
– Cancellations made within 16 – 29 days of a scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a 50% a refund.
– Cancellations made within 15 days of a scheduled pickup date will not be eligible for a refund.
– All refunds are processed within 15 business days.
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
Updated November 1, 2019