Colchagua Deluxe Wine Day Tour
If you love premium red wines and gourmet food then this is the perfect deluxe wine day tour package for you. You’ll have an opportunity to taste some of the best wines from Colchagua Valley’s award winning wineries and enjoy a gourmet lunch overlooking vineyards.
9:30AM: Pickup at Hotel in Santiago
12:00PM: Viu Manent (ICON Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Viu Manent is a Chilean winery founded in 1935 by the Viu family. The ICON tour and tasting is a great way to start the day in wine country. The tour includes a carriage ride through the vineyard, tour of the wine cellar, and a tasting of 5 wines including 3 Single Vineyard wines, the El Incidente and Viu 1.
2:00PM: Lunch at Fuegos de Apalta (Montes Winery)
— World renowned chef Francis Mallmann launched Fuegos de Apalta in March 2017. He is one of the best known chefs from South America who specializes in Argentine and Patagonian cuisine. Enjoy a sensational seasonal menu of grilled meats and fish cooked on open flames overlooking Montes vineyard. The lunch includes a starter, entree & dessert, 2 glasses of wine, water and coffee.
4:30PM: Ventisquero (ICON Wine Tasting)
— End the day with an unforgettable experience at Ventisquero’s Mirador (Overlook) lodge which has some of the best panoramic views of Apalta Valley. The wine tasting includes tasting their finest wines along with a cheese platter.
5:30PM: Depart Santa Cruz
8:00PM: Arrive at Hotel in Santiago
– Transportation in a clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– 1 Icon Wine Tour and Tasting
– 1 Icon Wine Tasting
– Lunch is ONLY included if purchased in advance
– Bottled water
– Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
– Travel Insurance
– Items of personal nature
– A 10% deposit is required to reserve the Colchagua Deluxe Wine Day Tour with full payment due 2 weeks before the scheduled tour
– If a winery does not have availability, we will replace with a suitable alternative
– Prices shown are effective for tours on or after December 1, 2020
– Prices subject to change without notice
– Due to COVID measures, all reservations are required at least 4 weeks in advance
– Tour packages require a minimum of 2 people
– Contact us for special pricing if you are located in Valparaiso, Vina del Mar or outside of the Santiago Metropolitan Region
– Cancellations occurring 15 days prior to your scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a full refund.
– Cancellations occurring within 14 days prior to your scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a full credit usable anytime.
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
– Refunds are processed within 15 business days.
Updated November 18, 2020