If you love premier Chilean wines and gourmet food, this is the perfect deluxe wine day tour package for you. You’ll have an opportunity to taste some of the best wines from Colchagua Valley’s award winning wineries and enjoy a spectacular gourmet lunch at the exclusive Lapostolle Residence.
The Lapostolle Residence has very limited seating and can only accommodate groups up to 4 people. If lunch at Lapostolle is not available, we will arrange lunch at the Club House at Casa Silva Winery or at the Rayuela Wine and Grill (Viu Manent Winery).
Colchagua Deluxe Wine Day Tour Itinenary
8:00AM: Depart Hotel in Santiago
10:30AM: Montes Icon Wine Tour and Tasting
— Montes Winery is a boutique winery well known for their premier wines including Alpha M, Folly and Purple Angel.
12:30PM: Lapostolle (Clos Apalta Winery) Wine Tour and Tasting
— Clos Lapostolle Winery is a modern and state of the art facility in the renown Apalta valley which was founded by Alexandra Marnier Lapostolle, the Grand Marnier heiress.
1:45PM: Lunch at the Lapostolle Residence (or equivalent)
— Enjoy a sensational seasonal gourmet menu with local and fresh food on their outdoor patio overlooking the picturesque Apalta Valley. Each of the dishes in the 4 course menu use ingredients that are grown on their organic farms. The multi-course affair are paired with Lapostolle Cuvée Alexandre wines.
4:00PM: Neyen Wine Tasting
— Neyen is an organic and biodynamic winery and produces only one bottle which is a camernere and cabernet sauvignon blend. The percentages of the blend changes yearly depending on the weather and you will taste two different years. A perfect way to end your trip to Colchagua Valley!
5:00PM: Depart Santa Cruz
8:00PM: Arrive at Hotel in Santiago
— Transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
— 2 Premier Wine Tours and Tastings
— 1 Wine Tasting
— A Gourmet Lunch at Lapostolle Residence (or equivalent)
— Bottled water
— Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
— Travel Insurance
— Items of personal nature
– Full payment is required to reserve the Colchagua Deluxe Wine Tour
– Full payments can also be made in advance.
– Prices shown are effective for wine tours on or after April 8, 2018
– Reservations are required at least 72 Hours in advance.
– Tours require a minimum of 2 people
– The Deluxe Wine Day Tours itinerary is based on availability of wine tours and lunch at the listed wineries.
– Prices subject to change without notice.
– Contact us for special pricing if you are traveling alone or a large group.
– Contact us for special pricing if you are located in Valparaiso, Vina del Mar or outside the Santiago Metropolitan Region
– We require 10 days (business) notice prior to your pickup time and we will give you a full refund.
– Refunds are processed within 7-10 business days.