Come and enjoy the day in Colchagua Valley! Experience and taste award winning wines including Cabernet Sauvignon, Carménère, Syrah, and Malbec. Most of the world’s Carménère comes directly from Colchagua Valley.
Approximately 2-1/2 hours from Santiago, you will enjoy fun-filled and informative wine tours designed to give you a great slice of the best this region has to offer.
Colchagua Wine Day Tour Itinenary
8:00AM: Pickup at Hotel in Santiago
10:30AM: Montes Wine Tour and Tasting
— Montes Winery is a located in the heart of Colchagua Valley.
12:30PM: Clos Apalta Lapostolle Wine Tour and Tasting
— Clos Lapostolle Winery is a modern and state of the art facility in the exclusive Apalta valley which was created by Alexandra Marnier Lapostolle, the Grand Marnier heiress.
2:00PM: Lunch at the Rayuela Wine and Grill (Viu Manent Winery)
Enjoy lunch overlooking the picturesque vineyards and equestrian field at the Viu Manent Winery.. The menu includes a nice variery of meat, seafood, salads and several side dishes that can be shared.
4:30PM: Ventisquero Premium Wine Tasting
— Enjoy a delicious variety of Ventisquero Reserva wines with a sampling of cheese from the overlook of the Apalta Valley.
5:30PM: Depart Santa Cruz
8:00PM: Arrive at Hotel in Santiago
— Transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
— 2 Wine Tours & Tastings
— 1 Premium Wine Tasting
— Lunch at Rayuela Restaurant at the Viu Manent Winery
— Bottled water
— Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
— Travel Insurance
— Items of personal nature
– Full payment is required to reserve the Colchagua Wine Day Tour
– Prices shown are effective for tours on or after June 1, 2019
– Reservations are required 72 hours in advance
– Tours require a minimum of 2 people
– The Colchagua Wine Day Tours itinerary is based on availability of tours at the listed wineries.
– Prices subject to change without notice.
– Contact us for special pricing if you are traveling alone or a large group.
– Contact us for special pricing if you are located in Valparaiso, Vina del Mar or outside the Santiago Metropolitan Region
– We require 10 days (business) notice prior to your pickup time and we will give you a full refund.
– Refunds are processed within 7-10 business days.