If you love premier Chilean red wines and gourmet food then this is the perfect deluxe wine day tour package for you. You’ll have an opportunity to taste some of the best wines from Colchagua Valley’s award winning wineries and enjoy a gourmet lunch overlooking vineyards.
Colchagua Deluxe Wine Day Tour Itinerary
8:00AM: Pickup at Hotel in Santiago
10:30AM: Viu Manent (ICON Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Viu Manent is a Chilean winery founded in 1935 by the Viu family. The ICON tour and tasting is a great way to start the day in wine country. The tour includes a carriage ride through the vineyard, tour of the wine cellar, and a tasting of 5 wines including 3 Single Vineyard wines, the El Incidente and Viu 1.
12:30PM: Clos Apalta Winery /Lapostolle (Wine Tour and Tasting)
— Clos Apalta Winery was founded by Alexandra Marnier Lapostolle and her husband Cyril de Bournet in 1994. In 2008, Wine Spectator awarded their Clos Apalta 2005 Wine of the Year and most recently James Suckling awarded Clos Apalta 2014 100 points. The tour consists of touring their facility to experience how gravity plays an important role to gently create their Clos Apalta wine and concludes with a wine tasting of Clos Apalta.
2:00PM: Lunch Options (Select One)
Lunch at the Clos Apalta Lapostolle Residence
— Enjoy a sensational seasonal gourmet menu with local and fresh food on their outdoor patio overlooking the picturesque Apalta Valley. Each dish in the 4 course menu uses products from their organic vegetable garden. The multi-course affair are paired with Lapostolle Cuvée Alexandre wines.
— OR —
Lunch at Fuegos de Apalta (Montes Winery)
— World renowned chef Francis Mallmann launched Fuegos de Apalta in March 2017. He is one of the best known chefs from South America who specializes in Argentine and Patagonian cuisine. Enjoy a sensational seasonal menu of grilled meats and fish cooked on open flames overlooking Montes vineyard. The lunch includes a starter, entree & dessert, 2 glasses of wine, water and coffee.
4:30PM: Ventisquero (ICON Wine Tasting)
— End the day with an unforgettable experience at Ventisquero’s Mirador (Overlook) lodge which has some of the best panoramic views of Apalta Valley. The wine tasting includes tasting their finest wines along with a cheese platter.
6:00PM: Depart Santa Cruz
8:30PM: Arrive at Hotel in Santiago
– Transportation in a clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
– 2 Wine Tours and Tastings
– 1 Wine Tasting
– Bottled water
– Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
– Travel Insurance
– Items of personal nature
– Full payment is required to reserve the Colchagua Deluxe Wine Tour
– Full payments can also be made in advance.
– Prices shown are effective for wine tours on or after June 28, 2018
– Reservations are required at least 72 Hours in advance.
– Tours require a minimum of 2 people
– The Colchagua Deluxe Wine Day Tour itinerary is based on availability of wine tours and lunch at the listed wineries.
– Prices subject to change without notice.
– Contact us for special pricing if you are traveling alone or a large group.
– Contact us for special pricing if you are located in Valparaiso, Vina del Mar or outside the Santiago Metropolitan Region
– We require 10 days (business) notice prior to your pickup time and we will give you a full refund.
– Refunds are processed within 7-10 business days.
** UPDATED JUNE 2018 ***