Casablanca Deluxe Wine Day Tour
Casablanca Valley is located between Santiago and Valparaiso and is well known for producing excellent white wines and cool climate reds. As a result of its proximity to the two major cities, Casablanca receives people all year around.
We prefer to avoid the crowds and enjoy the experience of tasting quality wines so we have put together the Casablanca Deluxe Wine Tour package that includes private wine tours at two of the top organic and biodynamic wineries in Casablanca along with a wine pairing lunch at the Tanino restaurant located at the Casas del Bosque winery,
9:30AM – Pick-up at designated location
10:45AM – Veramonte (Private Emblem Wine Tour and Tasting)
The Veramonte winery opened to the public in 1996 and it has earned many accolades for their Primus wine. When guests enter the winery they are welcomed to the “Casona” which has a stunning rotunda, 52 foot ceilings and glass walls that reveal the barrel caves below.
— The tasting includes 4 emblematic wines + food pairings including cheese and chocolate.
12:30PM – Tanino Restaurant at Casas del Bosque Winery
— Chef Álvaro Larraguibel and winemaker Meinard Jan Bloem work together to create seasonal wine pairing menus. The dishes use fresh ingredients from local farmers.
— Enjoy a seasonal 4 course lunch tasting menu with wine pairings.
3:00PM – Emiliana (Private Gê Wine Tour and Tasting)
The winery is also organic and biodynamic. You will be hosted by a wine specialist on a private tour who will take you through the vineyards and winery. Biodiversity and the interaction between the animal kingdom and the plant kingdom also play a very important role at Emiliana. You’ll be able to see alpacas, horses, cows, birds, chickens, geese, etc. during the tour.
— The tasting includes the Adobe, Novas, Signs of Origin, Coyam paired with organic cheeses or chocolates + Emiliana’a top blend, the Gê which is a Carmenere and Syrah with small amounts of other French varieties.
4:30PM – Depart Casablanca Valley
6:00PM – Arrive at designated location (arrival time may vary depending on drop-off location)
— Private transportation in spacious, clean and comfortable vehicle with air conditioning
— 2 Private Wine Tours & Tastings
— Wine pairing lunch at Tanino Restaurant
— Optional tips/gratuities for guides & drivers
— Travel Insurance
— Items of personal nature
– Full payment is required to reserve the Casablanca Deluxe Wine Day Tour
– Prices shown are effective for tours on or after August 1, 2019
– Reservations are required 72 hours in advance
– Tours require a minimum of 2 people
– Cancellations made 30 days prior to your scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a full refund.
– Cancellations made within 16 – 29 days of a scheduled pickup date will be eligible for a 50% a refund.
– Cancellations made within 15 days of a scheduled pickup date will not be eligible for a refund.
– All refunds are processed within 15 business days.
– All cancellations must be provided in writing.
Updated November 1, 2019